At the All Creatures Veterinary Hospital, our staff completes a rigorous training program so we can provide your pet with the most up-to-the-moment care, the same care you want for a human family member. You can count on the customer service professionals at All Creatures Veterinary Hospital who greet you at our front desk, our veterinary assistants who work with outpatient services, our skilled and experienced technical staff that provides care and comfort to your pet during hospitalization for an illness or during a surgical procedure, and our topnotch veterinarians – all health care professionals focused on taking loving care of your pet.
ACVH is committed to offering the best technology available in the veterinary field. You will find the same equipment and techniques as when you visit a human hospital.
Equipment & Techniques
- Physical therapy in our in-water treadmill
- Sevoflurane anesthesia
- Doppler monitoring
- Blood pressure assessment
- Infusion pumps for i.v. fluids
- Tonopen ocular pressure for glaucoma assessment
- Heated & oxygen-equipped recovery cages
- Dental radiography and high speed dental drill
- Pulse oximetry, blood pressure, capnography, and electrocardiogram monitoring in surgery.
- Digital general radiography
- Complete in-house laboratory
- Licensed veterinary technicians
- Computerized medical records
But what truly sets us apart from other animal hospitals? All Creatures Veterinary Hospital really loves animals and this shows in the pro bono work we do for local Dutchess County pet shelters, in our responsibility for wildlife which translates into our being one of the primary Hudson Valley medical facilities for injured and orphaned wildlife and our commitment to pet adoption programs.