ACVH is committed to offering the best technology available in the veterinary field. You will find the same equipment and techniques as when you visit a human hospital.
Equipment & Techniques
- Physical therapy in our in-water treadmill
- Sevoflurane anesthesia
- Doppler monitoring
- Blood pressure assessment
- Infusion pumps for i.v. fluids
- Tonopen ocular pressure for glaucoma assessment
- Heated & oxygen-equipped recovery cages
- Dental radiography and high speed dental drill
- Pulse oximetry, blood pressure, capnography, and electrocardiogram monitoring in surgery.
- Digital general radiography
- Complete in-house laboratory
- Licensed veterinary technicians
- Computerized medical records
But what truly sets us apart from other animal hospitals? All Creatures Veterinary Hospital really loves animals and this shows in the pro bono work we do for local Dutchess County pet shelters, in our responsibility for wildlife which translates into our being one of the primary Hudson Valley medical facilities for injured and orphaned wildlife and our commitment to pet adoption programs.